Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Implementation of Tagxedo in my WebQuest...


My WebQuest is geared to a 1-2 classroom, I plan on using my Wordle (Tagxedo) much like a K-W-L chart, as well as, a tool to measure growth. Before I begin my unit on ecosystems, I would have the students create a Wordle on everything they KNOW about ecosystems already. they would incorporate the word ecosystem, terms they know and questions they have about ecosystems into their initial Wordle. While we go through the unit, the students ecosystem knowledge would increase. Then at the end of the unit, I would have students create another Wordle on what they have LEARNED. That is them "L" part of the K-W-L and the final assessment to measure the students growth. This will be a great way for students to visually see what they have learned, to review their initial Wordle to see if they can answer any of their questions and a wonderful outline for students to take away from the entire unit.
-Erin :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment